Half a loaf is better than none... and 1 outta 2 ain't bad!
Kudos to our Board for getting B-I-N-G-O on the agenda for next week's meeting. I'd hoped that BOTH Bingo and Zoom meetings would be up for discussion but I guess Zoom will have to wait for the next Board meeting. With that in mind, and based on a lot of feedback, I've decided to change the admin settings so that this Harbour Isle East FYI website is open to the public for anyone to read. If you want to comment or be an author, you'll still need to be a member of the blog getting here should be EASY now.
I'm also re-posting all the links to the Zoom petitions to try to get as much support as possible when asking the Board to implement Zoom for future meetings.
Click here to Download and Print your personal copy to sign and return by email or text message
Click here to Download and Print a signature sheet to help collect many signatures
No comments:
Post a Comment