Monday, December 19, 2022

MISSION STATEMENT Harbour Isle East FYI

To Understand.

To Navigate.

To Make Things Better

The purpose of the Harbour Isle East FYI website is to provide an additional resource for owners of the Harbour Isle at Hutchinson Island East Condominium Association to help understand and navigate the various laws and documents under which we are governed. This information is important because these documents dictate what's required, what's permitted and what's prohibited at Harbour Isle East. 

A better understanding of our documents will make it easier for all owners to recognize proper and improper actions and to help ensure our Board and management company fulfill their duties in accordance with all applicable laws.

In the event improper (or illegal) actions by the Board are identified, and the Board or management company resist calls by other owners to take corrective steps as required in our governing documents, this website will provide a resource for owners to discuss and determine the best course of corrective action and remedies available to us.

Also, to be very clear, it's my intention to work WITH the Board of Directors, the Community Manager and anyone else to make this community even better than it is now. I am not trying to be a thorn in their side.

If this blog is successful, I hope to make it a resource and a place to go for everyone. I'm figuring this out as I go along but, if we generate the audience and the engagement I hope to, I'm happy to let this be a forum for the Board to communicate their ideas, plans and intentions and for them to engage more directly with the Community. I hope they take me up on that.