I had hoped to offer up several motions at the annual meeting in December 2022 but, due to a lack of a quorum, wasn't able to do so.
Instead, as a first step, I will offer up the same ideas here on this website as "Petitions" to try to gauge community interest and generate feedback.
The petitions can be completed online or by printing a copy, completing the information and then emailing or texting a copy back to me.
Once the petitions are closed, I will post the results here on this site and will submit everything to the Board asking for their consideration. I will set closing dates on each of the petitions at some point soon but, for these first few as I'm rolling out this new website, I plan to leave them open for awhile.
If the Board refuses to act on any proposal that we, as a Community, are in favor of, we have other remedies available to us depending on the number of interested owners.
I encourage all interested unit-owners to share the link to this website with other owners. The more we can organize responses from one place, the easier it will be for the Board to listen to the Community members or for us to implement the action(s) ourselves.
And if you have ideas for other petitions you'd like to offer, please feel free to do so in the Comments. I'm still trying to figure out how best to manage the admin of this website so, if you don't receive a response quickly enough, feel free to email me at jdibona35@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment